Thursday, May 5, 2011

Change of plans. Don't worry, I won't end up in Thailand.

So the whole Haiti thing with All Hands is officially a no go. While I'm disappointed I can't regret the outcome. It was something that, while I truly desire to help, I was having second thoughts from the moment I sent off my application.

In consolation, I'm headed to Iceland (and other places in Europe)! I'm going over via Volunteers for Peace. So far, the plan is Iceland from the 12 June until 28 or 29 June. Then, provided I don't find someone to explore Iceland with, I'll head over the the mainland. I will officially be leaving via Berlin on 12 July.


I'm going to update my packing list as well as and some pictures when I finally get all of my newly ordered goodies from Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment